New Member of the Control Design Team
We are happy to welcome Finlay Mitchell who has started with us as a Control System Design Engineer. Finlay has spent the last eight years designing control systems for automated casting machines, so he brings a great deal of experience with him .
This is not the first time Finlay has been to SP, he was part of a group of pupils from Menzieshill High School who visited us in 2008 during our one of our open days, he still remembers the visit. We hope it helped to lead him down the path to having a passion for automation.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay updated.
Read more about our automation here…
- Benefits of Automation
- Feeding & Handling Automation
- Automated Medical Device & Assembly Systems
- Medical Device Material
- Medical Device Automation
- Part Handling and Part Feeding Vibratory Bowl
- Part Feeding & Handling
- Cost of Industrial Automation
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Robotic Automation
- Bowl Feeder vs. a Vision System-Guided Feed System